Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sending an owl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Jay had woken up early that morning. He had just arrived to school and the first person he had met had been his ex-girlfriend. It had been really nice to see her again but he really was willing to see Emmy again. He finally hadn't apologized to her at the party as nothing turned out as planned, and he hadn't seen her since then and he really missed her.

But that morning he had important things to do, it was his sister's birthday and he wanted her to have something special, so he had bought her a pair of enchanted mirrors, so they could spend the nights talking away from their parents looks. He loved his sister so much...with a soft sigh that early morning he reached the Owlery with the small pack and a letter. He started to look for his owl, bt it seemed to be gone so he apprached the window, leaning against it and staring out to the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 pm

I wasn't really all that excited about the thought of Summer being over and returning to school, but I supposed once I got there I would get over it. Which didn't happen of course, and I'd left the castle as quick as possible in search of something better to do. My thoughts drifted in the direction of Jay, much like they had been since the last time I'd seen him. Which hadn't ended on a good note. Yeah I'd been able to talk to Gwen a bit and get to know her, but things weren't really fixed between Jay and I. I wasn't really angry with him anymore.. I didn't think I ever had been. I was just hurt at the situation, but I hadn't been able to see him in order to fix it.

I ran my fingers through my long blonde hair as I figured I'd send a letter home letting my parents know I'd gotten there okay. I'd written it the moment I'd gotten there, so now all I had to do was head over to The Owlery in order to send it. I didn't think anyone else was going to be there of course, so once I actually got there and noticed I wasn't alone, I was slightly wary. The moment my brain processed who it actually was standing there though, the wariness was replaced by a strange happiness I hadn't been feeling lately. Odd..

I exhaled slowly, ignoring the small flutter of butterflies in my stomach. I had to remember that things weren't exactly perfect between us, and while I hated that.. "Well well well, look who it is.." My voice was quiet as I wandered toward him, waiting for him to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 pm

He was lost in the sunrise when suddenly a well known voice took her back down to Earth. Automatically Jay turned around and a small smile appeared in his face as he saw Emmy there. Jay rubbed the back of his head nervously, not knowng how to react at that situation.

"Exactly the person I was thinking about..." he muttered and softly he added "Hi.."
He really didn't know how to take out the party's thing without making things harsher between us. He really wanted to hug and kiss her as he always did, but he considered it was not the best moment for that.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:26 pm

I was slightly surprised that out of all the people I could have ran into - in The Owlery yet - it ended up being Jay. I couldn't deny that he was just the person I wanted to see though, and I was happy it was him out of all the people I could have potentially run into. Once he turned around I exhaled slowly, doing my best not to just walk right up to him and give him the biggest hug and kiss ever. I missed his touch.. shifting my gaze away from him and out toward the window, I let my eyes linger on the pretty backdrop as the sun prepared itself to rise.

I couldn't help but smile softly when I heard his words, although they had been muttered the silence around us had aided me in being able to pick up on it. "Guess it's safe to say you're just the person I was thinking about too." I whispered, unsure why I was but feeling like I should with the quiet surroundings. "Fate must have brought us together." I attempted a joke lightly, still looking at the scene behind him.

I figured the best way to bring up the entire party thing was to just say something. I didn't want to, but honestly I just wanted it to be out of the way. So without another moments hesitation I sighed, my green eyes shifting back to his handsome face. "I..I'm not.. mad..anymore.." I said softly. I knew he'd understand what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Jay couldn't answer to her whisper. He was trying to figure out why it hurted so much that she was not looking at him. But sooner than he expected her beautiful green eyes were looking agait at him, and her words made him sigh softly in relief.

"I am sorry, I really am" he said glancing towards the floor and then back at her "I just lost myself in Caldwells game, it was something personal with him, I just shouldn't have offered you as a prize, I didn't meant it that way but....well I'm sorry" Jay sighed "I was about to apologize at the party, but nothing came out as planned, and I didn't want to bother you with stupid apology owls..." he finally said rubing again the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 pm

His apology made me feel a lot better about the entire situation, even though I figured Jay hadn't meant to say what he did. Still didn't mean that it didn't hurt me, because it had. Even if he hadn't meant it, hearing it had been enough to strike a particular nerve, and it had taken me a couple of days to get over. But I had admitted to myself that I couldn't ever really stay mad at him, especially not for something so minor. I wasn't saying that what he did was right, because it wasn't. Yet I didn't plan on letting this ruin anything between us. Everyone got into little fights at one point, and I didn't even consider this a fight. Just a small bump in the road.

I nodded slightly when he said that he shouldn't have offered me off as a prize. "You're right. You shouldn't have." I agreed, not bothering to hide it. After a moment I sighed though. "And while what you said did hurt me a bit.. I guess I might have over-reacted.. so I'm sorry too." I added, glancing down before back up at him again. "Can we put this all behind us? Please?" I asked quietly, biting my lip as I looked up at him. There was still a good amount of space in between us, but I tried not to notice it.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Jay sighed at her words. He knew he had done wrong, he had known it till the moment the words had came out his mouth, and he didn't want that situation with her, not with Emmy, not feeling her body close to his was like having her a million miles away, even he only was a few steps away from him. When she finally asked if they could leave that to the past, Jay nodded and without hesitating he broke the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

"Means that I can do this...?" but before she couldn't ask he was kissing her more sweetly and lovingly than ever before, letting all his feelings wander into the kiss and he finally whispered between her lips "I missed you so much..."
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:07 pm

The moment I noticed him nodding I could feel the relief flooding throughout my body, and before I could help it a faint smile began dancing across my lips. I didn't have much time to close the distance between us because Jay did that for me, and the second I felt his touch I felt everything in me coming undone. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned against him completely, a bright smile breaking across my face. I'd missed him so much.. it was unexplainable, really. It was a bit alarming to me that someone's touch could make me feel quite so happy, but I was put in a place of pure ecstasy when he kissed me. I supposed his words should have clued me in to what he was about to do, but I had been in too much of a happy daze to even notice.

I kissed him back with everything I had, letting my feelings pour into it. This was like heaven to me.. after being deprived of him for so long, I couldn't have asked for anything better to happen. I didn't answer his whispered words because I was too busy kissing him again, my fingers sliding through his hair gently, my body still leaning against him. After a few more moments I finally leaned back to breathe, letting my arms slide from around his neck so that they could wrap around his body, hugging him tightly. "I missed you too, Jay.. so.. so much.." I murmured, burying my face in his chest. And Merlin, I didn't think he even understood how much of an understatement that was. I'd been so unhappy until this very moment, and I owed my happiness all to him.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:32 am

As she kissed him back, Jay felt his heart beating faster, as everytime she did. The kiss developed in another one and he felt like if the time had stopped at that very moment. It was so amazing... When she broke the kiss he was almost breathing heavily thanks to his fast heartbeat and he hugged her tightly, smiling at her words.

How to tell her he had been sick? How to tell her he still was? How to explain that if he had dissapeared wasn't only for not bothering her but because he had spent long time in St. Mungo's? Yeah it was definitely not the moment to break the peace that was surrounding them, but he needed to tell her at some point soon.

Softly he kissed her forehead and suddenly noticed like something was standing on his shoulder. Jay looked up a bit findin there Roxxie, his owl. With a chuckle he pushed a bit away of Emmy.
"Hey, this is Roxxie, she sais nice to meet you" he said pointing at the animal with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 pm

I didn't say anything for a long while, content to just keep quiet. I'd been realizing more and more that silences with Jay weren't loathed like normal - I didn't enjoy quiet. Even with nothing being said in between us it was enough for me to feel content and happy, and again I was struck with the realization of just how strong my feelings might actually be. The thought was dismissed just as quickly as it popped up, because I didn't find it necessary to consider that. Not now.

I moved so I wasn't burying my face in his chest any longer, looking up and giving him a soft smile when he kissed my forehead. What I didn't notice until just now though was the owl perched on his shoulder, curiously watching me from it's spot. I arched a brow in confusion, especially when Jay put a bit of distance in between us, but at the introduction I merely grinned. "Nice to meet you too, Roxxie." I said with a laugh, letting my arms slide from around Jay and fall back to my side.

I paused for a moment, glancing back out the window and noticing the sun was steadily beginning to rise. I hadn't realized until now just how early it was. "So.. how was the rest of your break?" I asked suddenly, my voice still quiet in the peacefulness around us.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:29 am

Roxxie hooted a bit when Emmy greeted her, and Jay couldn't help a soft laugh that scaped from his lips. As Emmy was looking out the window, Jay took his sister's present and letter tying them to the owls leg and whispered to her "Bring this home, it's Holly's present so be careful". Jay gave the owl a soft squeeze and then let it go out the window, deleting the smile on his face at her question.

Jay sighed, it was better to tell her now than waiting for some other moment.
"It's been....odd. I spent the last weeks at St. Mungo's. What about you?" he said quickly coughing hoping that she wouldn't notice much what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:17 pm

I didn't mean to make it seem like I was eavesdropping, but when I heard Jay's whispered words to his owl I looked up at him curiously. "Holly?" I said, wondering if that was his sister or something along those lines. I didn't really have much of a chance to wait for his answer though, because then he was sighing and as soon as I heard his answer my eyebrows rose. I knew my eyes widened a bit as well, and I stared at him for a few moments with a frown.

"Wait.. what?" I asked, almost like I hadn't heard him even though I did. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked in concern, stepping closer to him again. I could feel my stomach sinking in dread, not knowing what it could be that made him stay in the hospital for a few weeks. He was here now and looking alright, but.... I bit my lip as I waited for his answer. It was obvious he didn't want to talk about it, but I didn't want to not know anything about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Jay sighed again wrapping once again his arms around the girls waist, but his gaze was glancing down to the floor.
"I...I really don't know. I just know I was really sick, and I'm still sick, but nobody knows what's happening" he mused sadly looking back up at her "I'm much better now, but I've had some creepy and scary episodes" he added with a soft sigh.

"Oh, and Holly is my little sister, it's her birthday today" he said with a soft smile that didn't last much time on his face.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm

I didn't really react much when I felt his arms around my waist again, still looking up at him intently. I couldn't stand the thought of anything happening to him, that much I was certain of. And hearing that he'd been in the hospital made me feel a bit physically sick. The frown stayed situated on my lips, especially when he said he was still sick but no one knew what was happening. "Oh, Jay.." I said softly, the sadness clear in my voice. I tried to smile a bit when he said he was feeling better now, but I knew the smile didn't reach my eyes. "I'm glad you at least feel better now.." I sighed.

Hearing the answer to my previous question I smiled briefly again. "Aw. How old?" I said, not wanting to forget what we'd just been talking about, but I didn't like seeing him so sad. I reached up and gently caressed his cheek, stepping closer to him so I could give him another hug. "It'll all be alright." I said quietly, hoping I sounded sure of myself. Everything had to be alright..
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Jay hugged her tighter as he realized she was one of the main reasons he had fighted to be good. The other one was his family, which included Gwen.
"That's why I didn't write to you...that's the real reason. I'm not a fool I would have apologized to you before even it was via owl" he said with a clear sad look on his face.

"My sister is 7 now, and she does not know anything about my desease, my parents told her I was spending the holidays at my girlfriends and now she wants to know you" and he noticed his slip "I mean, she wants to know her, even she does not exist" he added quickly coughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:43 pm

I kept my arms around his mid-section, continuing to hug him when I felt his arms tightening around me. Of course it made me a bit upset that they weren't sure as to what was wrong with Jay and even more so that I was just finding out about it, but at least I knew now. And at least nothing horrible had happened to Jay before I'd gotten to tell him that I was sorry. Just the thought of it made me bite my lower lip anxiously, and I felt this sudden overwhelming urge to just kiss him. I didn't of course, not thinking it were appropriate for the time. Still, it didn't stop me from gazing up at him quietly, hoping everything turned out as it should. "Don't worry about it, alright?" I assured him about the apologizing. "It's all in the past now."

I nodded when he spoke of how old his sister was. Such a young age.. but I found it adorable nonetheless. I did catch his slip though, and one of my eyebrows immediately arched. I could already feel my cheeks becoming warm but I tried to ignore it, wondering if he'd noticed the slip. His quick correction and nervous cough told me that he did though, and I couldn't help but smile slightly. "Not gonna lie, I do like the sound of that..." I teased lightly, referring to him calling me his girlfriend. Always trying to make the awkward situations into a joking one so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable. "She's lucky to have such an amazing older brother like you." I decided to change the subject though to ease his nervousness.

I leaned up and gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek, quite close to the corner of his mouth. "Thanks for telling me." I said softly before leaning back down.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 am

Jay couldn't help but started blushing as he noticed her blush, and a soft chuckle left his lips at her comment.
"I can't deny I like it too.." he muttered winking at her and then blushed even more as she said he was amazing.

When she kissed his cheek he smiled.
"You deserve it, as you are one of my reasons to fight for getting better" he said sincerly, but he didn't let her answer, his urge of kissing her was bigger so he did. At the next second his lips were pressed against her in a needed kiss and automatically his arms tightened even more around her.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

The blush stayed present on my cheeks for a while longer, especially when he admitted to liking the sound of it too. I decided not to comment on it though, instead nodding slightly in order to show him that I'd heard him. Mostly, I just didn't know what I could say to hearing something like that. Nothing really, not without something coming out the wrong way. Which with my luck, was highly likely.

"It's cute when you blush." I teased with a wink back in his direction, an amused smile lighting up my face. Although my cheeks remained warm as I heard his next set of words. Hearing that I was one of the reasons he was fighting to get better, I felt a wave of emotion crash into me. I could only smile and nod, not trusting myself to really say anything at this point.

In the next moment he was kissing me and I inhaled seconds before our lips were pressed together. I felt myself melting into his touch as I wrapped my arms even tighter around him, my lips parting against his as the kiss lengthened. Slowly my tongue slipped forward and I playfully teased his bottom lip with the tip of it, my arms traveling up to slip around his neck.

I broke away for a mere few seconds in order to whisper next to his ear. "I honestly don't know what I would do without you.." This time I didn't give him a chance to answer before I was kissing him again, letting myself get lost in the feelings. It'd been much too long since I'd felt them, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Her whisper made Jay's brain disconnect as he kissed her in return. Yeah, he loved her, even he still loved Fallon, even he liked Ian quite too much, even he had kissed Gwen and was doubting...even everything, he loved Emmy, he loved her like he onlyhad loved once before and it was with his ex. But maybe he was not ready to say it out loud yet, it actually scared him. Not loving her, but hurting her for his messed up life. Maybe it was better to leave things that way a bit longer until his doubts dissapeared.

Jay got lost into the kiss tightening his arms around her. He needed to feel her warmth close to him. After a while he pulled away, he didn't want to but his lungs were begging for air and it was better not to force them too much, he didn't want to start coughing blood again. He just stayed in silence resting his forehead against hers and still with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:05 pm

I honestly couldn't admit to myself about what I felt for Jay. My feelings for him were strong, that was all I was willing to say. Mostly because I couldn't say anything else. I'd had strong feelings for a guy before, but when it came to Jay, they seemed different. I could say truthfully though, that I had never been in love. I wasn't quite sure what it felt like, or even how to deal with it. I knew I cared about Jay immensely though, and that fact scared me. Because I'd never let myself get in that deep with someone. Jay had started out as a great friend that I'd had a crush on, and now? I couldn't even think about it without getting a wave of nervousness. How he made me feel, I was sure of. Just what it was.. that was the part I couldn't answer. Not to anyone, not even myself.

Jay's arms tightened around me even more and I let my fingers get lost in his hair, my entire body leaning against his. I could feel his warmth radiating through his clothes, and I was lost in the feeling of his arms, his touch, his kisses.. when he pulled away though I let him, inhaling a bit too quickly. I hadn't realized until they just how long I'd gone without at least feeding my lungs a bit of air. He tended to do that to me, though.. made me act irrationally. Whenever he was around, I rarely thought of other things besides him. I let my eyes stay closed as well, my forehead resting against his as I steadied my breathing.

I wasn't sure what to do. I really felt something for him, I knew I did.. but could I handle that? Was I ready to? I wasn't sure. I didn't want to think about it too much now though. I just wanted to enjoy the rest of the time I had with him before reality would sink in again.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

After a while in silence, in quietness, without almost moving Jay couldn't help but kissed her again, letting all his feelings sink into the kiss and enjoying it as it was the last. Jay sighed into the kiss starting to run his hands all over her back, slowly but in sensual movements and he coulnd't help but bit her lip softly tugging on it gently and sighing once again.

As he kissed her again he pushed his own body even closer to hers, needing her warmth as close as possible. Damn he had missed her so much that it was unbelievable. And it also was unbelievable the hormonal revolution he was living. Having her so close he was able to smell her perfume, but it was stucking in his nose and his brain just as Fallon's did the day they met again, the difference was that Emmy's was even more tempting if it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:45 am

I hadn't expected the next kiss but it didn't take me long to react to it, letting my emotions flow into the kiss. I truly did believe that at times actions could speak louder then words, and to me this was certainly one of those moments. I could tell him so much more with a kiss and my touch then my words sometimes. I'd never been good at explaining how I felt but I was sure with the kisses that we were sharing, it was obvious. It wasn't that I didn't want Jay to know how I felt, I just didn't know how to go about it. How to bring it up, or what to even say. Because I was scared.. scared of what he would say, scared of the possible rejection, and scared that it wouldn't end in a good way. I'd always been confident and sure of myself but when it came to this.. not at all. And really, I disliked that very much.

I felt his hands running along my back over the fabric of my shirt, but I could still feel my skin growing warm the moment his touch wandered over it. I always loved lip biting and anything of the sort, so when he tugged on my lower lip I tried my best to keep my thoughts innocent. Of course I didn't do a good job of it, and I began to trail my hands along his own back, feeling the muscles beneath his shirt.

Every time we started kissing and touching like this, I always was aware of the fact that I wanted more. And with my feelings for him, the desire I had for him only grew. I sighed against his lips when he pushed our bodies closer, so close that now every part of me was touching some part of him. I bit down on his own lower lip before kissing him again, the tip of my tongue gliding along his lips teasingly. Stealthily I wrapped one of my legs lightly around the back of his, my foot beginning to rub up and down. My hands had wandered around to the front of him, stroking his chest and down along his stomach. Oh Merlin..
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 am

Oh good God. Oh Merlin...Jay felt his own heat rising high too quickly as she wrapped one of her legs around his own and felt her hands over his chest and stomach. Slowly he moved guiding her backwards steps until her back was against one of the free walls and he pressed his body even more against her, letting a sigh out into her mouth.

Jay turned the kiss a bit more heated and passionate and he run the tip of his tongue all over her lips like asking permission to enter her mouth and explore it. Meanwhile his hands were running over her outer thighs, up to her hips and to her front tracing patterns over her waist and stomach. It was undenyable that he wanted more, he wanted her, but she was the one to put the limits. He would let her, as always, decide where and when did she want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:18 am

I felt myself being manuvered backwards and I was too much in a daze to really realize what was happening until my back was met with one of the walls. My weight leaned back into it unconsiously and the moment he pressed his body against mine again, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for another slightly greedy kiss.

I kissed him back just as heatedly and passionately and when I felt his tongue, I responded by parting my lips and allowing him the entrance he'd been asking for. My own tongue slid forward, eager to meet his, my fingers running through his hair. One hand stayed lost in his hair while the other slid underneath his shirt and began rubbing his back, before sliding to the front and doing the same to his toned stomach. Oh merlin....

His touch was making my knees feel weak, and my head was spinning. I wanted him, I wanted this, but I also wanted us.. and I didn't know if I could let myself go all the way with him just yet. I wasn't sure if I was scared that if I gave him all of me he'd just take it and leave, or if I just wasn't ready. But I felt ready, and I knew Jay wouldn't dare hurt me like that. So what was my excuse for not letting us go all the way when it was obvious it was what we so badly wanted?

The thing was, in the back of my mind, I knew I had fallen for Jay. And I knew that if we went all the way, it would only make my feelings for him intensify. My thoughts made me feel this new urge of desire for him and I kissed him again with re-newed passion, my hand sliding out of his hair and gently caressing his face. "Jay.." I whispered against his lips, my index finger trailing down his chest, down his stomach, and then daringly over his crotch. Now was my moment to decide..
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:43 pm

As she opened her mouth, Jay slid his tongue into it, exploring every part of it and feeling her own tongue against his. The feeling of her hand over his stomach made him shiver. He wanted her so bad that he almost couldn't believe, but in the back of his mind he realized that he wanted her so much because what he felt for her was pure, beautiful, he knew, he felt inside him that he had fallen for her, even he liked Ian, even his feelings for Gwen where kinda messed up and even Fallon was still the owner of some part of his heart, he knew that Emmy was the one he needed by his side now. She was the one for who he had given his life if it was necessary. He knew he loved her, he just didn't know how to take all that out, how to express it, and the worse was that he would need to talk with Ian, and it wouldn't be easy, but he was aware that only he had earned the amount of hurt he would cause in any case, only he and his stupidity.

But it was time to forget about all those doubts and just concentrate on Emmy, that moment was only them and noone would ruin it, he wouldn't let his own mind ruin that moment, and he would make worth it just for her, because she was worth it, because she was amazing, she was perfect, and he wanted to make her happy.

At the new kiss Jay kissed her in return just the same way she was doing it, and he felt another shiver as she whispered against his lips. But what really drove him crazy was her finger trailing over his crotch. A soft moan left his lips.
"We...we can stop if you want..." he also whispered against his lips even he didn't want to stop, but he'd never do something she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sending an owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending an owl   Sending an owl Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending an owl
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next