Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Informing a sibling

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Informing a sibling  Empty
PostSubject: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Pam sat in the Student Commons, waiting for Pat to arrive. She'd sent him an owl a few minutes ago and hoped he would come soon.

Hearing the door open, she looked up to see her brother walk in.

"Hey Pam," he smiled at her. "What was it that you wanted to talk about?"

She smiled at him but didn't inform him just yet. She waited for just one more person.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Micah had to remember why he was going to the student common room in the first place. 'Oh right because Pam wanted you to come when she told her brother,' he thought lightly to himself. Micah had dressed in his usually dark jeans with the chains on them, the black shirt and the black leather jacket that went with it as well. He over-all still looked like the bad boy he was and that wasn't gonna change any time soon. He soon came to the doors and opened it to see the two siblings already.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Looking around when she heard the door open, Pam smiled when she saw Micah. She wanted to get up, give him a hug but she also wanted to keep Pat calm.

"Who are you?" Pat asked, giving Micah a once over. Pam could tell that he didn't trust him.

"Pat, this is Micah," Pam introduced the two boys. "Micah, this is my brother Patrick."

"Call me Pat," Patrick smiled a little. Pam knew that he at least trusted that Micah wasn't untrustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Micah looked at her brother. He could easily read what Pat thought of him and he was right to distrust him. "Like your sister said I Micah Snape," Micah said giving a smirk to Pat.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:58 pm

The smirk didn't really lend any trust to Micah but Patrick wasn't in the mood to make enemies.

"So was there something you needed to tell me?" he turned to his sister. "Or can I go?"

Pam looked over at Micah, making Pat slightly suspicious.

"Pam.....what's going on?" Pat asked, slightly worried. What was going on with his little sister?
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Pam looked at Pat, and then to Micah. Just a slight glance, nothing to be alarmed about. She really didn't know how to tell him.

"Pat, I don't know how to say this," she said softly. "I'm pregnant."

At least it was out of the way and now all she had to worry about was Pat's reaction. Oh Merlin, how was he going to react?
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:44 pm

"You're....pregnant?" Pat said slowly, his eyes trailing to Micah. The gears in his head were turning slowly but he didn't trust the boy.

"And you, Micah, already know of this?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. It could just be a coincidence, Pam's friend knowing before he did.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Micah looked at Pat and couldn't help but smirk. "Course I already know Patrick why wouldn't I?" Micah questioned him. He was getting the impression that Patrick didn't understand that he was the father and not just some random guy there with Pam.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:14 pm

"Well there would only be one reason why you would know before me," Patrick said, getting up. He wasn't wearing his cloak, so the faint muscles he'd built up over the summer were visible. "But I really hope I'm mistaken."

Pam made a faint noise in the back of her throat but he ignored her. This was between him and Micah.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Micah just grinned at Patrick, "Am I suppose to be scared or worried about you?" he questioned the boy. "Because guess what I'm not even close to that." Micah said and stood staring at Parick. "Oh and your not mistaken by the way." Micah was always one to edge people on and get them worked up he very much enjoyed it and from the looks of Patrick he felt he could take him easy he had dealt with worse people.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:28 pm

That was all the confirmation Patrick needed. Shoving Micah up against the nearby wall, he fixed the most filthy look onto Micah. "See, I may be a Hufflepuff but that's my sister. Don't push me," he hissed. All the spells he learned came to the forefront of his mind but his fist was also curled.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Micah easily shoved Patrick off of him and moved away from the wall. "Do it again and see what spell I use on you," Micah growled out a Patrick. "Your a Hufflepuff I'm a Slytherin which do you think could be more dangerous?" he questioned
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 pm

"Oh the Hufflepuff no doubt," Patrick growled back, not even phased at being pushed off of Micah. "See, you may know spells but I don't think Protego can block a punch."

"Pat, stop it," Pam warned from her spot. She looked at the two of them nervously, unsure how this was going to go down.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:38 pm

"Oh I can easily block punch's I live with regular people for nothing," he said still glaring at Patrick. And if Micah used the spell that was close to the front of his mind Pat would be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Pam stood up quickly.

"Knock it off you two," she said, glaring at both of them. "Let's talk about this in a calm manner, and not try and kill one another."
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:41 pm

"I was perfectly fine your brother is the one having a fit," Micah said leaning against the wall he had been shoved against a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Patrick rolled his eyes at Micah and leaned against the bookcase nearby, keeping his eyes on him at all times.

"You were the one asking which one of us was more dangerous," he pointed out. "And watch it." he warned. He was still really pissed and he didn't think that would change much.

He didn't notice Pam give Micah a look that said *Behave*.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 pm

"I am pretty sure that was after you shoved me against a wall." Micah said watching him with the expressionless face that could frighten some people. He saw Pam's look from the corner of his eye but at the moment he was choosing to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Micah's expression didn't scare Pat, or lack thereof; as Pat was sure that was the intent.

"If I'm remembering correctly, that was...after I believe, you practically admitted that you'd gotten my sister pregnant," he said in a would be calm voice, except he was still glaring at Micah. "I believe I was *well* within my right to do so."

"MEN!" Pam huffed and threw her hands up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:56 pm

"What's your point so I got your sister pregnant. It's not like I took advantage of her," Micah said looking at Patrick once again. Micah was assuming Pam had given up on both of them. "Pam just think you have one family member left to go," Micah said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Pam turned around. "I'll have you know Micah Snape that I am thinking about cursing you and my brother to the moon and back if you don't stop trying to act all macho." she said in the most annoyed voice she could muster. "And the next time you say that you even think you know what I'm thinking, try to not say it out loud."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:00 am

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Patrick asked. "Obviously you did something, I think I know my sister better than that."

He couldn't help but smirk at Pam's outburst. That was typical Pam.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 am

Micah smirked at her then walked over to her and put his hands on the wall that was on either side of her head. "Would you like to say I'm not macho again?" he questioned her being close to her lips.

He then turned his head to Patrick, "I didn't do anything to her Patrick nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:08 am

She was so annoyed at him that she wasn't even distracted by him closing in on her personal space. "What will you do if I do?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

When Micah told Pat that he didn't do anything to her, she whispered into his ear, "Except give me alcohol after having sex with me twice."

Her brother, noticing none of this, scoffed. She groaned. Great, mini-Dad.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:11 am

"That was afterwards sweetie not during," he said looking back at her. He then leaned down and kissed her lips lightly. "And as for your brother you are a big girl you don't need a mini dad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informing a sibling    Informing a sibling  Empty

Back to top Go down

Informing a sibling
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Fifth Floor :: Student Commons-
Jump to: