Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revisiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

Revisiting Empty
PostSubject: Revisiting   Revisiting EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Casey walked slowly down to the lake. She was tired. She hadn't been getting good nights of sleep lately. She often found herself wandering around the castle, not really paying attention to where she was going. Once she got to the lake, she sat down and pulled out her wand, it was 14 inches long, made of ivory and had a dragon heartstring. She decided to try some magic. Thinking of a spell she waved her wand and silently said the incantation. A few flowers shot out of the end of her wand. She had done orchidious. As she watched the flowers float away in the lake she suddenly missed her friends, and family. Near the end of the year last year she kinda zoned out, everything went by in a blur, she also stopped hanging out with Tristan and Isabella. She also missed her family, her brother was always challenging her with new spells, her little sister was always begging Casey to play with her, and her mum was constantly trying to get them all to behave. Her dad would just joke around, occasionally bringing home new stuff from the joke shop. Casey did the spell again as she heard someone walk near her. She didn't really pay much attention to them. She just watched her flowers float away.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

Revisiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisiting   Revisiting EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Tristan hadn't been socializing much toward the end of summer. He had seen Isabella a couple of times, and met a few new people, but besides that he hadn't done much. Now back at Hogwarts, he hadn't been doing much either. He'd very seldom attended his classes - which he realized he needed to do soon if he wanted to pass - and he hadn't talked to very many people unless he had to. He did miss his friends though, and he supposed that was the reason why he'd wandered out of the Hufflepuff dormatories and was wandering down the hallway of the castle, heading outside.

The weather was surprisingly nice, and he slipped his hands into his front pockets. He was glad he didn't have to wear his school uniform at the moment. He didn't enjoy wearing it unless he had to. He ended up making his way to the lake, figuring that it was the perfect spot to go with such nice weather.

Once he got there, his attention was attracted to the seated figure near the edge of the lake. He curiously watched as flowers shot out of the person's wand and floated along the surface of the water. Something was pulling him forward toward the person though and so he ended up walking over. When he got close enough, he realized he knew the person.. and he ended up smirking a bit as he came up on the side of her. "Hey, stranger." He commented, glancing down at her with a slight smile. He paused before taking a seat beside her.

She'd grown up a bit over the summer, much like he had. He knew he looked extremely different, with his hair grown out and worn differently, and the muscles he'd begun aquiring. He'd matured a lot, but he knew Casey would still recognize him.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

Revisiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisiting   Revisiting EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Casey looked up as someone stopped behind her. She smiled when they addressed her as 'stranger' and then sat down. "Hey Tristan" she said. He looked a bit different. good different, like he had grown up a bit. She wasnt surprised, most people she had seen so far looked different. Casey leaned back, resting her weight on her hands. She looked at her friend. "So, what have you been up to?" she asked.

((sorry its short, muse on strike))
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

Revisiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisiting   Revisiting EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Tristan smiled just a bit more when Casey recognized him, although he knew she would have. She looked a little different from what he remembered, but it wasn't a bad change. She was pretty, he would admit. It was strange to him, but he'd been looking at his friends lately at thinking things like that.. something he definitely was not used to. He shook his head, knowing it wasn't time to think of something like that.

He continued sitting forward even as she leaned back, but he let his eyes rest on her face. At her question, he shrugged a bit, looking out at the lake. "Nothing really. Was practically forced to sit home all summer with the parents. How about you?" He asked curiously. He hadn't seen her in practically forever, and he couldn't deny that he wanted to know what she'd been up to.

He hesitated before mimicking her position, leaning back on his arms with his palms resting on the ground, his gaze back on her.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

Revisiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisiting   Revisiting EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:06 am

Casey smiled. "Oh I basically hung out around my house all summer, I visited my other family. I helped my parents out around the house. But basically I was stuck babysitting my sister all summer while my parents fawned over my brother." she said. It had been a pretty boring and awful summer. She looked over as Tristan leane back like her. She glanced at him. Them she looked up at the sky. It was a nice day out. She smiled. For the first time in a long time she felt happy, like she was wanted. All summer she had felt overshadowed by her brother. Only her little sister had paid any attention to her. She looked over at Tristan. "Man I sure did miss this place." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revisiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisiting   Revisiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Revisiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: