Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:28 pm

"I don't know. What do you think Patrick?" Micah questioned, "They are gonna find out though thats for sure because you never know whos in what group when you talk to them."
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:39 pm

"I think that we can keep it secret if we work hard enough," Pat said. "But you're right. We'll have to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:43 pm

"And what is she suppose to say when she starts showing? They are gonna notice she's pregnant and then what she to say?" Micah questioned Patrick and then added, "And then after the baby is born?"
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:45 pm

"She is right here," Pam snarked. "We have about three months before I start showing. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Micah looked at Pam and her little outburst. He then turned to look at Heaven, "Can you keep your mouth shut till then Heaven?" Micah questioned her

"Now you talk to me... Maybe I can maybe I can't," Heaven said not looking at anyone
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Pam narrowed her eyes and Pat frowned. Great, the one person who might endanger them all was going to be coy.

Why wasn't she in Slytherin? Pam thought to herself. She makes a better one than a Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Micah just rolled his eyes at Heaven.

"Gryffindor and Slytherin basicly have the same personalities there are just a few differences between them," Renee said to everyone.

Heaven turned around and then smirked at everyone, "What's in it for me if I stay quiet?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Me, not hexing you the next time we meet, Pam thought; narrowing her eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:13 pm

"Heaven just promise or you can say bye to ever seeing or talking to me again," Micah said to his twin.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Fine I won't say anything," she said unhappy
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Oh, Pam mentally pouted. She thought Heaven wouldn't give in that easily.

"Is there anything else that we still need to discuss?" Pam asked. She crossed her legs, despite not wearing a skirt. She had to pee, badly!

Gah!
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:24 pm

"Mh I'm not sure. Do you have anything you can think of?" Micah asked everyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Pam began to fidget a little in her seat, not much so that anyone would notice.

"You alright Pam?" Pat whispered into her ear. Okay, so she was wrong.

"I have to pee, badly!" she hissed into her brother's ear.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm

There was soon the sound of nails tapping, "Heaven you don't have to stay you can leave whenever you want we don't need you hear," Micah said to her

"I don't think there is anything else," Renee said
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Pam scooted a little in her seat once more. Pat sighed and mentally asked for a bathroom.

"Umm?" he said, in what he hoped to be a surprised voice. "Why is there a bathroom in the middle of the room?"

"Magic dear brother," Pam replied and then scurried off to use it. What seemed to be five minutes later, Pam came back out and the bathroom was gone.

"Where were we?" Pat asked.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Micah was slightly amused by Pam and Patrick at the moment. "We where discussing if there was anything else that needed to be said or talked about before we all left the room."
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:51 pm

"Oh," Pam said and thought for a moment. Let's see: parents, groups....nope, couldn't think of a thing.

"I don't think there is anything else," Pam said and Pat shook his head in confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:54 pm

"I think were done then," Renee said, "And probably for the best people might start to wonder where we all are," she said to them

"Yea I guess we should head back soon," Micah said then he turned to Pam, "I also guess we will have to keep anything about us secret for now." there was no emotion in his voice when he said that but he looked up for a second at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:56 pm

"I guess so," Pam nodded. Getting up, she kissed him once on the cheek and then whacked her brother on the chest.

"OI! What was that for?"

"Reminder to keep this a secret," she replied.

"Don't need to tell me twice," Pat muttered and then ducked before Pam could whack him again.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Heaven was the first to leave and if she could she would have slammed the door.
Renee turned and looked at everyone, "I'll see you all later," she said lightly and was gone quickly.

Micah saw no point in leaving right away so he headed to the back of the room where it was darker but also where there was a window as well so he could look out of it.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Pat left as well, leaving only Pam left in the room with Micah. She didn't know why she now felt somewhat awkward around him.

"Are you okay?" she asked, walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:08 pm

"Yea I'm fine my siblings just annoy me. Well I think Heaven has annoyed me the most at the moment she makes everything frustrating," Micah said to her
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:11 pm

"Do you want me to leave?" she asked him. She would if that was what he wanted. There was a tiny (greedy) part of her that didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:13 pm

He shook his head, "You don't have to leave," he said to her while looking out the window at something. "You think were doomed?" he questioned her
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:16 pm

When he said that she didn't have to leave, Pam walked up so that she was right next to him.

"I think it's too early to tell," she told him. "Do you think we're doomed?"
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Micah ran his hand through his hair, "I think if anything I would be the one who would be doomed," he said lightly to her. Secretly he was slightly worried about his group finding out and what could happen. But he wasn't afraid of what would happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)   The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting of two families (Snape's and Wood's only)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Seventh Floor :: Room of Requirement-
Jump to: