Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been A Long Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

It's Been A Long Day Empty
PostSubject: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Ryan was just getting home after a particularly long day, and he was looking forward to a nice hot shower and a drink or two to relax afterward. With everything that had been going on in his life, he felt as if he deserved it. Emilie was no where to be seen as usual, so after eating a burger and fries for dinner, he cleaned everything up and wandered down the hallway toward the master bathroom. On the way he loosened his tie, and began unbuttoning his dress shirt. The jacket to his suit had already been tossed across the back of his couch.

Pushing the bathroom door open he loosened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and turned the shower on before completely undressing. Hopping into the shower he slid the glass doors closed, letting his eyes slide closed as the water jetted into the tense muscles of his back. He took his time washing his body and his hair, letting the water do it's wonders as it loosened his muscles. Maybe a dip in the hot tub tonight would be a rather good idea...

After about twenty minutes he shut the water off and stepped out of the shower, chuckling at how the steam had fogged everything up. He grabbed a towel and rubbed his hair first, before proceeding to dry the rest of his body. It was clear he wasn't expecting company tonight.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:23 am

Quinn bounced on her toes as she pondered a way to climb up the side of Ryan's house, she had wanted to surprise him after not seeing him for so long and stood in his backyard. Her eyes wandered around the backyard, her eyes falling on the hot tub. Very nice. She walked over to it and balanced herself, looking at the rose lattice thingy next to it. It was like the thing the romantic people climbed up to get to their lovers, after doing a mental GPS of where his bedroom was.. the room she was climbing into should've been the guest bedroom.

Shrugging, she climbed the ladder and was getting through the semi open window when the door opened and a very naked Ryan walked in.

"OH GOD MAN! WRONG ROOM! YOUR BEDROOM IS DOWN THE HALL!" Quinn giggled, slapping her hands over her face. THey were best friends, not much could throw them off but seeing his gnads were hilarious. Guess the rumors were true.

"Nice junk..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Ryan continued to dry himself before shrugging, deciding not to put the towel around his waist like usual. He wasn't sure why he didn't, but he knew Emilie wasn't home and so walking around naked wouldn't really be a problem. So he tossed the towel over his shoulder and began wandering down the hallway toward his bedroom, running his fingers through his slightly damp hair. Although while he was heading down the hallway, a stream of light coming out from underneath a door caught his attention. With a raised brow he hesitated, reaching for the towel on his shoulder. Was Emilie possibly home?

After a second he lowered his hand, realizing that the room was actually the guest bedroom. He wasn't sure why the light was on, but considering no one usually went in there he figured he should probably turn it off before he forgot. He reached out and turned the knob, letting himself in, completely oblivious to the fact that...

He jumped at the sound of someone's voice, whipping around so quick that he nearly fell over, scrambling to cover himself. "WHAT TH-" He was cut off when he realized it was Quinn, half-hanging through the open window with her hands over her face as she giggled. "Quinn!" He accused, trying to tone down the sudden redness in his cheeks.

He rolled his eyes at her words although he smirked, grabbing the towel and quickly putting it around his waist. "Thanks babe, I knew you would approve." He replied with a chuckle, wandering over and helping her through the window. "You do know I have a front door with a doorbell to warn me, right?" He obviously wasn't mad with her. She was his best friend. He was just very thoroughly amused.

And couldn't believe she'd seen him in all his naked glory. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Quinn was helped into the room as her hands covered her eyes, she was still giggling.

"I guess the rumors circulating the female staff were true, you have some very nice crown jewels there. I bet Leighton is very satisified..." she chuckled, leaning into him and inhaling deeply. The fresh soap and shower smell was amazing, it soothed her embarrassment and her slightly laboured breathing.

"Now, what would a particular woman say about your flashing humm?" Quinn hummed quietly, nuzzling his neck as she kicked into best friend mode.

"Missed you mate," she whispered, kissing his neck with a peck. "And you know I don't do doorbells, they're too boring and I wanted to try and be a ninja..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes slightly when he realized Quinn was still giggling. "It's not that funny.." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck as he peered at her from underneath his eyelashes. If she hadn't been praising his junk he probably would have felt offended by the never-ending giggles. Part of him considered that just maybe she was being sarcastic, but after another look it didn't appear as if she was. She just looked embarrassed, much like he felt.

And the embarrassment didn't ease much when she informed him that there were rumors circulating the female staff about his junk. "I don't think I want to know why my 'jewels' are the topic of any conversation.." He said with a slight chuckle, shaking his head. As Quinn leaned into him he absently wrapped his arms around her, the embrace familiar. Some might think they were a little too 'comfortable' around one another, but he didn't think so. This was the way they'd always been, and he couldn't really see them being any other way.

"Never heard her complain before." He commented in return with a smirk, kissing Quinn on the cheek. "She might.. laugh.." He said hesitantly, chuckling at the thought of telling her what happened. He sighed quietly when she nuzzled his neck and then kissed it. It always felt nice.. "Missed you too." He replied, his arms tightening around her in a hug.

"I know I know, what was I thinking? And you happen to make a good ninja then." He said with a shake of his head, grinning a bit in amusement. Stepping away from her he ushered her out of the guest bedroom. "Time for me to put some clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Quinn pouted. "Do you have to? I mean, you look good with only a towel on..." she said, running her fingers along his toned chest teasingly as a spark appeared in her eyes. It was a familiar one to what it was back in his quaters when they were playing twenty questions, the days where they were interested in each other... she was still interested in him though, which didn't really count.

"I'm the best ninja around," she laughed, letting him go and running through the open door. She bolted for his room, locking it behind her and she laughed.

"Now you can't get dressed!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes, but it was all in play, when he heard her words. "And I look even better with it off." He remarked with a smirk, glancing down toward her with a devious look on his face. It was no secret that he was a flirt and with Quinn it just seemed to happen even more frequently. He never even noticed when it happened anymore, but he never really did pay much mind to it. It happened so naturally between them, he didn't think it even needed to be thought about. His brows rose slightly when she ran her fingers along his chest, but he was still smirking in amusement at the situation. He noticed the spark in her eyes, and couldn't help but feel as if it were strangely, very familiar...

He nodded and was just about to reply, but she was turning and dashing out of the room. It took him only a second to realize where she was going. After all, it was Quinn they were talking about. "Hey!" He said, turning and making a mad dash after her. One hand had to hold the towel up in place but he wasn't quick enough, the door slamming in his face mere seconds before he got there. He heard the click of the lock and huffed, leaning one arm against the door. "Quinn!" He protested, jiggling the doorknob just to make sure. Yup.. locked out.

He made a face but dropped back, before beginning to grin. "True.. but from being locked in there.. you can't see me being not dressed..." He teased, wondering how exactly he was going to get her to open the door. He was buying time now. He'd figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Quinn wandered around his room, barely hearing him through the door. She smirked, not giving in. She pondered about what Leighton would say if they hooked up, would she be mad? Quinn wanted to know what it was like to be with such a man, having such a bad record from her past.

"I found your stash of toys!" she called, going through his undie draw and couldn't help but let the smirk take over her lips. "I KNEW YOU WERE A BOXERS BOY!" she called, giggling. She ran a hand through her long hair before tucking it behind her ear, setting to work. She could try, Leighton and her shared him in threesomes before... what would a little one on one session do to harm anyone? It was purely physical and curiousity...

"I knew you were hiding in the closet about your fantasies..."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Ryan wasn't that surprised when Quinn didn't open the door, and he sighed as he took a step away from it with an utterly confused expression. It didn't exactly occur to him that he could just go grab his wand from the living room and use a spell to open the door. Usually he was always on the top of his game with situations like these, but he was still a bit frazzled from the situation that had happened no more then five minutes before. Quinn seeing him naked, then the familiar embrace they had shared, to the shock of her locking him out of his own room so he was unable to get dressed... there was always the clothes he'd been wearing before if he became that desperate..

Hearing her voice and how triumphant she sounded he groaned, knocking on the door a couple of more times. "Quinn!" He warned, still scrambling for an idea. He just couldn't be annoyed with her, and he knew she knew that. And used it to her advantage, too.

Finally he was back with his wand after finally thinking of it, and a moment later he was in the room, crossing it and grabbing a pair of underwear out of her hands. "You're a brat sometimes, you know that?" He said with a smirk, turning his back to her and dropping the towel. She'd already seen him naked but he still felt better with her just seeing his rear end. Pulling on the pair of boxers he'd grabbed from her he kicked the towel out of the way before grabbing her hands and nodding the drawer shut with his elbow. "I'm not hiding anything."

He said this with the smirk still in place, still holding her hands away from the drawer.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:39 am

Quinn chuckled and smirked, a dark glint appearing in her eyes. She knew she shouldn't do the following but what the heck? She had been hiding her feelings from him for a while now, she had to get it off her chest.

"Please don't hate me," she whispered before dropping her wrists to her sides, he was still holding onto them... and drew him flush against her. Standing on her tippy-toes, she pressed her lips to his tenderly and closed her eyes. The familiar wave of giddiness over came her, her head began to swim and the butterflies in her tummy took flight. This is what he did to her, this is what she craved.

She pulled away slightly, giving him time to understand what just happened and gave him an option to continue or back away.

"I can't hold it back any more," she whispered, looking over his shoulder before back to his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Ryan noticed the dark glint that appeared in Quinn's eyes, and automatically he knew that trouble was about to surface. He'd seen this same look plenty of other times, and he knew he probably should have been wary about it. If anything though, it only just encouraged his suddenly playful mood, and he merely smirked in return to the look. He would admit he was slightly taken aback when she told him not to hate her though. "Why would I?" He said cautiously, a brief curiosity flickering across his eyes but quickly disappearing. What was she planning on doing that would make him hate her? He was starting to figure that maybe he ought to be feeling a bit wary..

By the time he yanked his attention back to reality, he slowly took notice to the fact that she'd dropped her wrists, but he was still holding on to them. Absently he began to loosen his grip, but what stopped him in surprise was her drawing him in even closer to her. What is she doing? He thought, but didn't have much more time to react. He thought that just maybe she was going to give him a hug much like she always did, nothing more or less. So when all of a sudden she was on her tippy-toes and...... woah. Kissing him. Her.. lips.. on his.. she was.. kissing... him...

At first his body was frozen in complete and utter shock, not having expected the sudden burst of affection. His heart was hammering in his chest at an unsteady rate, but he still hadn't completely realized what was happening. Quinn was kissing him.. after all this time of them knowing each other, she was kissing him..... and then the haze around his brain finally seemed to hit. This is not Leighton.

He jumped back almost immediately, gasping like he'd been burned. His hands yanked away from her wrists, and he was barely registering what she was saying. He just started shaking his head quickly back and forth, panic written all across his face. No.. no! This couldn't be happening. "Shit..." He muttered, feeling completely lost. His lips were still tingling from where Quinn's had been and for a brief second, he almost wanted to do it again.... fuck. No. Oh Merlin.. what was going on?
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 am

Quinn jumped back as soon as he did, she felt her instant mistake and bolted out of the room in search of a hiding spot to mentally kick herself for doing something so stupid! She dashed past the kitchen but backed up a few steps when she saw a Cadbury chocolate bar sitting on the bench, knowing she'd need the chocolate she grabbed it and hid in the coat closet in the entry way.

"Stupid mutt," she berated herself, biting the chocolate as the tears spilled down her cheeks. The crush had been there for ages! For weeks, for months... shit had it really almost been a year? A year in the shadows? Watching him love someone else?

"Stupid, stupid girl!" she whispered fiercely, "Now he's gonna hate you for sure and your sorry ninja ass can't wheedle her way out of it for long..." she took another nibble, contemplating her escape route...she wasn't allowed another mental break down for another month, her quota already being used up for this month when she found out Quazar was killed.

"Your only friend, gone in a puff of smoke. Oh bugger," she said, remembering what Captain Jack Sparrow had said in the movies.

"I hope he finally understands though.." she whispered, nibbling again before putting the chocolate down and curling into the fetal position. She heard him moving around upstairs, probably getting ready to boot her out.

[OOC: What is the go with you and Leighton right now? Last I heard she was kicked off?]
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Ryan stood completely still even as she dashed out of the room. He was unable to bring himself to go after her, one of his hands clutching the dresser he was standing next to. He tried to force himself to take a breath, his lungs screaming for any sort of attention, but he was in a daze. He felt paralyzed as he played the sudden actions in his head over and over again. Quinn had been one of his best friends for a while now, but he couldn't deny that there had always been this sort of physical chemistry between them. The way they acted had always been a bit too close, but he'd never really thought into it because he'd been with Leighton, who he loved dearly.

Finally, frustrated, he ran his fingers through his hair. What the fuck was he supposed to do now? He'd always known Quinn had an attraction to him, and him to her (she was an attractive woman). But that kiss.. that bold move.. what had been the purpose of it? What was she trying to tell him? Could she maybe have feelings for him beyond their super close friebdship? He sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose. He needed to talk to her.. needed to figure this entire mess out. He hadn't heard the door slam so he was fairly certain she hadn't left yet...

Still clothed in just his boxers (he didn't even realize it, his mind clearly on other things) he made his way slowly downstairs, trying his best just to remain calm. Was he even mad at her? Could he even be? "Quinn..." His voice sounded odd. Not loud, not soft. Not rude, not demanding. Almost neutral, partially emotionless. He just wasn't sure how to act or feel at the moment.

A pause as he wandered further toward the foyer. "Quinn. Please .. come .. out." What could even be said? Supposed he was going to have to find out.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 am

Quinn looked up from her hiding spot under the stairs as she heard Ryan come down them, she nibbled a little bit more on her chocolate bar as she sniffled. "He is gonna kill me," she whispered, burying her face in her hands.

She cried, she had wanted him for over a year now but he was probably going to marry Leighton and she had to watch the person who ever fully understood her leave...
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Ryan made a sort of strained noise when Quinn didn't come out, and he hesitated. Maybe she had left.. maybe he'd been too distracted to even notice. Warily he glanced toward the door, his jaw clenched. He was just about to turn around and head back upstairs when he heard it - sniffling. Then the sound of sobbing. His brows pulled together and he immediately frowned, but that let him know that Quinn hadn't left. And what made it all a million times worse was that she was crying.. and if it were one thing Ryan absolutely hated, it was when a woman cried. Not only was this a woman crying, but a woman he cared about immensely. A double whammy.

Wincing a bit he followed the noise, soon finding Quinn in her hiding place. He was still frowning as he took a deep breath, taking in the scene in front of him. Chocolate, tears, and fetal position. Was this really the hurt he brought to her? Another wave of guilt crashed into him and he looked upward, unsure of what to do. The situation was a mess, but seeing her like this pulled on his heart strings...

Before he knew what he was doing he was leaning down in front of her, gently taking her hands and pulling them away from her face. "Don't cry.." He said softly, before plucking the chocolate bar from her hands and pulling her closer so that he was hugging her. "It's ok." He said, staring at the wall behind her.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 am

"I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry," she sobbed into his shirt, coughing quietly before whimpering.

"I've loved you for so long that I threw all things into the wind," she sighed, breathing in his scent that had always calmed her down. She eyed the chocolate bar that he had plucked out of her hands, forgetting it she crawled onto his lap and nuzzled his neck as Quinn settled down.

"Don't kill me,"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 am

Ryan exhaled again as she continued to sob, and he began to comfortingly rub her back. "It's ok." He repeated, but in reality, was it? Leighton was also best friends with Quinn, and all three of them were close.. he tried not to think about it at the moment, although soon he would have to. It had only been a fleeting kiss, which didn't make the situation any better, but still.. things could have been worse, he tried to reason with himself. Just now, he was in a tough situation, and he would fully admit to not knowing what to do.

Her words snapped him back into reality, and what he heard was rather shocking. She loved him? As in, in love? As much as he wanted to be surprised, a part of him always knew deep down that their friendship had been always so close, how could their feelings be simply innocent? He thought back to when they had first met, the attraction between them, the game, and then how he'd hurt Quinn.. the feelings had been there then. How had he expected them to just go away? And now, with her admitting she loved him, it just proved that the feelings hadn't wavered on her part. Just how long had he been unknowingly hurting her, then?

Absently he placed the chocolate bar down, settling back on his heels before sitting down completely. His arms loosened around Quinn as she re-positioned herself, and he stretched his les out in front of him before hugging her again (just realizing he was still just in boxers, but deciding not to bring attention to the obvious.). Part of him wanted to be livid, but he knew he couldn't be mad at her for long. He was slightly upset, but still. "I'm not going to kill you.." He said with a half hearted chuckle as he kissed her on the forehead. At least she was settling down a bit. "Oh, what am I gonna do with you, Ms. Silverstone.." He mused teasingly, hoping to lighten the mood up the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:58 am

Quinn listened to his voice, it was deep and comforting in it's own special way. She hiccupped and chuckled slightly at his attempt of lightening the mood. She sat on his lap, fully aware that he was in his boxers only but didn't want to bring it up... she had probably just ruined their relationship and sitting on him wasn't helping the situation.

She leaned back a little and sighed as he kissed her forehead, the warm soft lips she craved day in and out.

"I'm sorry, I should've restrained that little more.." she whispered as she brushed his hair out of his eyes, her fingers playing along his strong cheekbones and down across his lips. "I know you're upset with me but, it's been so long and I needed to stop lying to myself... if you want I can tell Leighton... that way you don't get into trouble or I could show her the memory from my mind.

"You could help me figure out the situation?" she tried, chewing on her bottom lip as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Ryan offered another small smile when she chuckled at his attempt at lightening the mood, and his arms loosened from around her as she leaned back a bit away from him. He wasn't going to force her to stay in her lap if it wasn't where she wished to be, even if the position probably wasn't the greatest for them to be sharing in the given predicament. He was just so used to being able to do these things with her without even thinking too much into it that he didn't even pause to think that just maybe, it was just these 'things' that made him hurt her unintentionally.

As she once again apologized, his gaze wandered toward the floor almost absently. He was listening to what she was saying, of course. But whenever he was thinking, he directed his gaze elsewhere in case it got a bit too intense. He felt her pushing his hair back, his attention immediately wandering back to her own eyes as her touch lingered across his cheekbones, and then across his lips. For reasons he wasn't able to explain, he could have sworn his heartbeat accelerated slightly. He exhaled slowly, blinking to banish the thoughts.

"It's ok, Quinn.." He murmured finally, shaking his head back and forth. "I am upset, but.." He trailed off as he listened to her explaining her actions, and again he took a deep breath. Damn.. this was unexpected in a way, but then predictable in another. Had he just been too blind to actually see the truth, or had he always seen it and just chosen to avoid it? After a moment he cleared his throat, nodding. "I understand." He whispered, although his mind was conflicted.

At her words his jaw clenched, unclenched. "I don't know.. you're her best friend too.." He sighed, the complications were endless. Absently he ran his fingers through her hair, twirling the silky strands around his fingertips as he thought. At her suggestion though, he looked up into her eyes again curiously. "How can I do that? Anything, just tell me." He said automatically, his eyes unmoving from hers. "I don't want to hurt you anymore, Quinn..." He said, his voice pained suddenly. His hands stopped running through her hair and one reached up to cup her chin, before his fingertips trailed along her cheekbone lightly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:09 pm

She knew that Ryan didn't like hurting her, in fact he didn't like any woman being hurt. It was in his nature to be kind and caring, something you didn't come across often in the Wizarding World. It was rare to find someone so masculine, so manly and have a softie side. He was arrogant, he wasn't up himself though and he cared deeply for his closest friends.

As she brushed her fingers along his lips, she could have sworn it had an affect on him but she couldn't be sure. Her eyes lingered on his lips, her touch light before dropping her hand to her lap. She moved carefully on his lap, not wanting to intentionally/unintentionally cause him sudden pain. He breathed out slowly, blinking repeatedly almost as if he wanted to forget something... she did it at times too. Almost as if he wanted to banish the scene before him...

When he said he understood, relief flooded her system but she wasn't one hundred percent sure if he meant it. As he played with her hair, she nibbled on her bottom lip as she thought.. enjoying his familiar body warmth, despite he was still in boxers.

Quinn's eyes fluttered closed, her breathing slowed as she felt his fingers trail along her cheekbone. His fingers were always delicate, when he touched her they were always feather light that sent her heart racing. Her love for him swelled in her heart but it was cut back by a picture of Leighton in her head... she couldn't do it again to her best friend.

She felt her cheeks go warm and red, coloring her just pale face. She opened her eyes, meeting Ryan's as her lips parted slightly as if she were going to gasp or take a quick sharp breath. Her bottom lip had stopped quivering, her eyes were a little more glazed over but she closed them again. She breathed in through her nose, his fresh shower smell setting her senses on fire.

Why oh why was the male taken?

"If we keep it to ourselves, it's an out of sight and out of mind thing. If we tell her, you're going to be wrecked and possibly without the love of your life and might end up hating me if that happens. I can't have that, I can't see you suffer that agony..."

She moved her hand slightly, black adidas tracksuit pants appearing on his bottom half and a tight white singlet shirt covering his top half.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Ryan seemed to realize what he was doing as he noticed the effects his touch was having on Quinn so after a moment he withdrew his hand, lowering it back down to the floor beside him. Again he released a long breath, trying to clear his mind and possibly relax himself a bit more as well. This was not how he'd pictured the night to go, not even close. It wasn't only just what had happened, but he also had to rope in most of his emotions because Quinn could nearly read him like a book. She knew him a lot better then he figured he knew about and while that didn't really bother him, at times like this it was difficult to hide what he was feeling. He didn't even know how he was feeling in the first place, and he didn't want Quinn to get the wrong idea about anything she were to see flash across his telling eyes.

And while Quinn knew him, he knew her as well. It was a mutual thing and right now he could see the different mix of emotions splashing across her pretty face. Lowering his eyes he listened as she began to speak again, reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose. After all, what she was saying was true. He didn't want to keep something like this from Leighton though, even if he had to risk loosing her. It just wasn't right, and he knew that. He took another moment to compose himself before he shook his head slightly. "I know it would be easier to just not tell her, but.." He paused before continuing. "I don't want to keep this from her. Even if I have to risk loosing her.. I love her too much to lie to her." He said simply, and it were true. Another pause. "And I won't hate you, Quinn... we all make mistakes.." He reasoned, but really he wasn't so sure. Could he handle loosing Leighton if she took this all the wrong way? He didn't even want to think about it even though he knew he was going to have to if they did plan on telling her.

He glanced down suddenly when the clothes appeared on his body, and after a moment he gave her an almost sheepish sort of grin. "Oh.. right. Thanks. Sorry about that." He said, rubbing the back of his neck almost awkwardly before shrugging. She'd just seen him nude only about a half hour ago (although on accident) so he wasn't really bothered by it. It was nice to be reminded of his lack of clothing now though.. at least she was still thinking a bit logically.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 pm

"I can tell her with you standing to the side, that way you can jump in and confirm..." she sighed, still chewing on her lip. She saw Ryan completely shut down his face and eyes, but she knew him better. He was trying to hide something and sitting under the stairs was not going to bring him out of his shell.

"Do you want to deal with it in the morning?" she asked quietly, running a hand through her hair and going to stand up when she lost her balance and landed back on his lap again.

"Oops, hope I hit nothing.." she giggled, moving to stand up again before turning around and offering Ryan her hand. "We can make a plan of attack in the kitchen while I make food,"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Ryan continued to gaze at the floor although he was listening to everything Quinn was saying, and he knew she was aware of that. He could feel her eyes on his face but for the moment being, refused to look up. Even if she could still tell something was wrong if he didn't make direct eye-contact then maybe it would all be just a bit better.. one could only hope, correct? He felt bad for doing what he was but he was finding it difficult to settle out his emotions at this point, something he was never fond with dealing with.

At her sudden suggestion though he did look up, and he gave a small, close-lipped smile. "That would probably be a bit better.." He admitted with a sigh, leaning back to give her room as she stood up. What he didn't expect was for her to come toppling back down again though and instinctively he reached out to grab her, making sure she was alright. She did happen to come rather close to his jewels and his eyes widened in surprise. "Woah there, miss... the boys were almost roadkill!" He said with mock shock. But at her giggle he cracked a grin.

He slid his hand into hers when it was offered although he didn't need any help from her to stand up, but he still thanked her as he took his hand back, nodding again at the next suggestion. "Hungry, are we? Hope I have something you can actually cook..." He said with a sheepish grin, heading out from under the stairs with her in tow.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Silverstone

Quinn Silverstone

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Quinn followed with ease, the knot in her stomach unknotting a little bit as she followed him to the kitchen. She broke away from him and opened the fridge, she eyed the contents before grabbing what she wanted and placed them on the counter. She bustled around Ryan's kitchen, already knowing where everything was. She was aware that he was watching her, but she remained quiet as she made dinner for the both of them.

They'd sleep and come up with something in the morning, it's what normally happened when big events like this happen. Their ideas normally came from drawing on a whiteboard, cartoons more so as they thought individually.

"How does a potato bake sound? with a little bacon.."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Porter

Ryan Porter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Once Ryan arrived at the kitchen, he took a seat on one of the bar stools that were set up around the island, watching as she immediately began to get to work. He wasn't bothered by her bustling around the place like it was her own, she'd been there many times before and honestly he'd let her live with him in a heartbeat if it were needed. He leaned his arms on the counter, the tight t-shirt she'd selected for him clinging to his muscles as he absently flexed them, his eyes drifting away from her after a moment.

He wasn't sure what she'd found in the fridge but it seemed to satisfy her and he kept just as quiet as she did. The routine had been done a few times before but he knew they were both deep in thought this time, even though the promise for a solution in the morning had already been made. He supposed that must have meant Quinn was staying the night, but that didn't bother him either. Even with what had happened she was still his best friend, the room she always stayed in just across the hall from his own.

He wasn't confident about the amount of sleep he'd be getting that night but he figured he'd have enough time to think, which in turn would lead to a better fix to the problem. Or so he hoped. He blinked when he heard her talking and it took him a moment to focus before he understood what she'd said. He smiled slowly before nodding. "Sounds delicious." Any kind of food was the way to his heart, ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Day   It's Been A Long Day Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next