Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing you..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:23 am

As much as I loved Hogwarts and my friends..there was something missing. Or rather, someone.
"Ev.." I sighed as I slowly climbed the steps to the Astro tower using my seeingcane to not fall.
Almost at the top I saw it was raining, pretty hard too. But I didnt care.
Snix guided me to the towers edge and I sat down remembering when I had last been here, throwing pebbles with Pat. That had been fun. Wow, time flew so fast. soon I´d be done with school, running Dervish and Banges by day and going on missions and spending time with him by night.
God I missed him, but in a few days I´d see him, on a hogsmeade weekend after my shift. Soon it would be Christmas and I´be meeting his family...
Hmm....Id really like some company now to distract me...

gwens outfit
Back to top Go down
Robert Grant

Robert Grant

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Robert didn't really like heights, but he was bored and really wanted to drop the charade he was showing the rest of the world. It was one of the reasons he was thankful he was a Hufflepuff; no one would suspect him to be in the DK. But it was a pain as well, for some reason he felt disloyal.

Seeing a girl there, he recognized her from the DK meeting but couldn't place her name. Merlin, he was rubbish with names.

"Hi there," he said and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm

I heard a somewhat familiar voice and turned my head to the source wearing my mirrored blind-glasses and nodded,
"Hi, I´m Gweneve- Gwen. You?" I asked turning my head back to the sky even though I couldnt see it.
He seemed familiar though...I just couldnt put my finger on it...
Ah well, his name would probably ring a bell, I hoped at least.
Back to top Go down
Robert Grant

Robert Grant

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:16 pm

"Robert," he said with a small smile. He just couldn't help it; no matter how hard he tried to suppress it, his kind manner leaked out at times.

"I saw you at the Dark Knights meeting at Stonehenge," he said, lowering his voice in case there were others around. "I was the boy who said nothing."

Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:57 pm

I laughed,
"No wonder I didnt notice you." I removed my glasses to let him see I was blind,
"Nice to meet ya, you seem a bit..nice, to be a DarkKnight, If I may say. Mind, not that I´d know, I´m just in their service." I shrugged. No, I wasnt a Knight, I was a Huntress in their Ranks. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Robert Grant

Robert Grant

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:00 pm

"I'm only fourteen," Robert said defensively. Want to make something of myself, he thought sullenly. Want to show them that just because you're a Puff, doesn't mean you're a duffer.

"How'd that happen?" he asked, when she showed him that she was blind.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:32 pm

I chuckled,
"Cool it kid, no need to prove yourself to me. I dont care if you´re fourteen or four hundred." Ah youthful defence of age. It was rather amusing.
I then grinned darkly, "I blew up Myrtles bathroom while mixing a poison. I got the potion all over and lost my eyesight." I turned my head back to the sky though I couldnt see it.

Last edited by Gwen DeArbour on Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Grant

Robert Grant

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Robert smirked a little when she told him to cool it and when she mentioned that she didn't care how old he was.

"Cool!" he gasped when she said that she blew up Myrtle's bathroom. "Well, not cool that you lost your eyesight but still cool that you managed to blow up Myrtle's bathroom."

He inwardly grimaced when he realized how young that made him sound.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:08 am

I couldnt help it, I burst out laughing.
"Its okay, I might get my sight back. The doctor says six months tops. I dunno." I shrugged.

Then I shook my head slightly smiling, "Listen Robert, a word of advice, don´t worry about what people think of you. If they like you they´re gonna like you. If the think you´re a dork then they´re gonna think that. Remember that. I´m a Huntress, I know what I´m talking about. The whole wizarding world thinks I´m a coldblooded assasin. Do I listen to them? No. Because what would that do to help me? Nothing. If you want to prove that you´re more than you seem than BE more. Just work hard and show Dimitri that you deserve to be a Knight as much as anyone else." I nodded thinking that was probably what this was about.
"Of course thats just the rambling of a teenage girl, what do I know?" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing you..   Missing you.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing you..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Seventh Floor :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: