Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some news to home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Pam walked up to the Owlery, a letter grasped in her fist. This was going to go to her father. It was going to tell him that she had news to tell him.

Dear Dad,

I've got something important to tell you. The only thing is: I don't think I should be telling you this in a letter. Can you write me back as soon as possible?

-Pam

She went to attach the letter to a nearby owl. Only problem is that there wasn't one.

"Stupid owls," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Micah was just walking around and he soon found an owl that had been flying back to the owlery. The black owl landed onto Micah's black leather jacket and he took the owl all the way back up. The owl started to make some sounds.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Pam turned around when she heard some footsteps accompanied by an owl sound.

"Micah!" Pam smiled. More importantly, he had an owl! "What are you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Micah shrugged, "Not exactly sure but I did have an owl land on me so I decided to take it the rest of the way up here."
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:59 pm

"Well, I was getting ready to curse an owl to get one to come down," Pam said, "so you're a lifesaver!"

She kissed him gently on the lips and took the owl from him.

"Sending a letter home," she said. "To dad, telling him I've got news for him."
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:05 pm

"Oh fun," Micah said to her and returned the kiss she had given him. He let her take the owl from him and watched her from there.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Attaching the letter to the owl, Pam let him fly off.

"I hope Dad writes back soon, or at all," she said. "Just don't like waiting until Christmas, making him worry like this."
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Micah just smiled at Pam for a few seconds, "It's not that bad of a wait. It's not like you are waiting three years," Micah said to her
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Pam smiled back at him.

"I guess when you put it that way, you've got a point," Pam said. "Still, it's a long wait no matter what."

She still found it odd that Micah had come up here.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:27 pm

"How do you find it a long wait still?" Micah questioned her curiously. "There are plenty of things that can be worse when wait is involved."
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:31 pm

"Like what?" she asked. "It's a long wait because I don't know how Dad's going to react. The uncertainty is what makes it long."
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Micah chuckled lightly at her and gave her a wicked smile before he walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:36 pm

She was not expecting that kiss, but she enjoyed it anyway. Kissing him back, Pam put her arms around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Micah felt Pam's arms around his waist and he placed his own arms around her waist and looked down at her. "How long do you think it will take for your father to answer?" he questioned her
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:44 pm

"Not long actually," Pam said. "We live in London. Maybe three days, four if the weather's bad."

Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:46 pm

"yea," he said looking at her, "would think you guys would find a faster way to send messages."
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:50 pm

"We do actually," Pam said. "We have this thing called Electronic Mail, or E-mail, and you can send something to someone on the other side of the globe in a second."

"But it wouldn't work at Hogwarts," she said. "The magic would interfere with the computer one would need to access the email."
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:51 pm

"I do know what email is sweetie," Micah said to her with a slightly raised eyebrow to her. He then waited for something else from her.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:53 pm

"So what class did you decide to go to?" she asked, referring to the conversation they had had down in the boat house.

Gah, what was wrong with her? Talking about classes?

Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:56 pm

"It was either transfiguration or charms I'm not sure which," he said to her with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:58 pm

"Both interesting subjects," Pam nodded. She kissed him lightly on the lips and then smiled sweetly at him. It was fun just being able to kiss him like that.

Suddenly, she was thrown into the memory of when they had first met. Whoa, time had flown.
Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:03 pm

He looked at her and could tell there was something on her mind, "What's on your mind?" he questioned her
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm

"Just remembering the day we met," Pam smiled a little. She didn't mind telling him about that. "It seems like only yesterday."

Back to top Go down
Micah Snape

Micah Snape

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:09 pm

He looked at her then nodded, "Yea it does feel like it doesn't it," he said lightly to her with a smile on his face as he leaned down and kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Micah looked good when he smiled, Pam noted. Not that he didn't look good every other time she saw him; his smile was just another thing she like about him.

She kissed him back just as lightly. One would think the shivers of delight that occurred whenever his lips touched hers would stop by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some news to home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some news to home   Some news to home Empty

Back to top Go down

Some news to home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Seventh Floor :: The Owlery-
Jump to: