Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Pulie

Marcus Pulie

Company Empty
PostSubject: Company   Company EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:41 am

Marcus tied the letter to his parents to Alfonse's leg, and was about to send him off when something poked him in the back of the skull. He turned around, frowning, and saw a roll of parchment floating in the air with conjured script next to it saying: "Can you send mine off as well? I wuuub yoouuu Markyyy..."

He rolled his eyes and banished the letters, catching the scroll as it fell from it's airborne position. Julie really needed to figure out how to send her own letters.

Alfonse nipped him for the extra burden, and Marcus scowled at the steadily retreating wings of the owl as it flapped away.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company   Company EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:18 am

I ran up the stairs to send my reply to Evans owl and felt lighter than I had in a while.
I could see again! I could see!
Entering I walked past the boy I had met while blind but obviously I didnt recognize him.
"Hi" I smiled before tying my letter to an owl and sending him off to Evan.
Mhmm...
Back to top Go down
Marcus Pulie

Marcus Pulie

Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company   Company EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:07 am

"Oh hey, Gwen," Marcus said with a grin. "I take it you've got your sight back?" he said, watching her eyes follow the owls. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company   Company EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:02 am

"Hi...So I take it i met you while I was blind..hmm you must be...Marcus!" I nodded, "Yeah I do," I grinned, "Its amazing what can happen when you hit your head hard enough," I said smiling slightly in afterthought.
"I´´ve been, Great and bad. Gotta keep things interesting." I chuckled, though my heart wasnt really in it.
I lost J, I gained Evan...lost a brother, gained love...
Back to top Go down
Marcus Pulie

Marcus Pulie

Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company   Company EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:45 am

"Interesting is fun," Marcus agreed, leaning against the wall, flashing a grin at Gwen. "Extremes somewhat... less so," he said dryly. "They get annoying after a while. How'd you hit your head?" he asked, reaching up and lightly rapping his knuckes against his temple for the hell of it. "And you aren't seeing bluebirds flying around in circles as well are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company   Company Empty

Back to top Go down

Company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Seventh Floor :: The Owlery-
Jump to: