Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin Blair

Colin Blair

Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  Empty
PostSubject: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Colin sighed and tossed another paper airplane into the big pile that had developed. He was bored out of his mind, and while he knew that there was homework to be done he just couldn't bring himself to do so.

Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Casey walked down the hall. She had just left her dormitory and didnt feel like doing much. She walked into the student commons. The first thing she saw was a big pile of paper airplanes. The next was the guy throwing the paper airplanes. She went and sat down near the guy. "You know, there are a lot more interesting things to be done with a paper airplane, besides throwing it." she said. With that she grabbed her wand and levitated one of the planes. She then made it fly around the room, circling around the boys head a few times.
Back to top Go down
Colin Blair

Colin Blair

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Colin raised a brief eyebrow at the girl who walked in and chuckled as she made the paper airplane fly around.

"Yeah, didn't consider using magic," he said, which was a first for him. "My name's Colin. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:22 am

Casey made the airplane land. "I'm Casey. It's nice to meet you Colin." she said. She looked at the paper airplane then back at Colin. "So, what year are you in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Colin Blair

Colin Blair

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:30 am

"It's also nice to meet you too Casey," Colin said with a smile. "I'm in Seventh year. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:13 pm

"Sixth." she said. She wished she wasn't so bored. "I'm guessing, based on the pile of planes, that you have been here for a while." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Colin Blair

Colin Blair

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:37 pm

"You would be correct," Colin nodded. "Merlin, I'm bored! Even the idea of homework doesn't excite me, which it never does to begin with."

"What about you, what brings you down here on this...err what is the weather like?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:08 pm

"Well, I think it's cloudy. But I was just bored. Didn't have anything to do. Went for a walk and found myself here." Casey said. With that she picked the airplane back up and flew it around the room, and then out int the hallway. She didn't really know where it was going. She heard a portrait scream. She grinned sheepishly. "Oops."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?    Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, bored and...did I mention bored?
Page 1 of 1