Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Her first day back In hogwarts blind.
Making sure her black snake Snickers was around her waist she grabbed her seeingstick and straightened her outfit.
Thankfully she had been assisted by Snix with her clothes and looked nomal. Well. Normal for her.
She had been on her way to the Darker section of reading when she felt her cane bump somebody,
"Oh I´m sorry, didnt see you. Well, obviously" she chuckled rolling her unseeing eyes.
"Are you okay? I´m Gwen DeArbour, and you are..?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Casey was looking at some books. She was bored, and she needed something to do. Plus she had promised her brother she would work harder. She had just found a book when something bummed into her. She turned around and saw a girl with a stick thing. The girl apologized, and introduced herself. "Its okay. Im Casey Weasley, its nice to meet you Gwen." she said polietly. "Are you okay" she asked, not of what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Gwen nodded,
"Yeah I´m fine. Nice to meet you, ah wait Weasely, I take it you know Fallon Weasely then?" she asked letting Snix guide her to a chair after getting a few books.
Tapping them with her wand she ran her finger over the first few sentances and nodded satifsfied that they were what she was looking for.
"So Casey, what year are you?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:25 pm

"Yeah, i know Fallon, she's my cousin." Casey remarked, she then watched as the girl walked to a table, then as she grabbed some books. Casey walked over to her and sat down. "Im a sixth year, what about you?" she replied. She opened up one of the books. It was a newer book, and it was about the Second War. She wanted to read about the event that effected her grandparents so much.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:14 pm

"Ah okay," Gwen nodded, "I´m seventh, graduating this year. Just a tip, if you want to do wild crazy things, do them in Sixth year. Its only just started but I´m already fully booked with studies." she chuckled.
Sliding her fingers over the words she mentally told Snix to remember some of the darker hexes written for later reference.
"So, what classes are you in?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Casey laughed softly when Gwen told her to start doing wild stuff now. "Are you kidding, I've been wild since i started here. Mum says i'm to much like my father. And he says im to much like his father." she commented. She looked down at the book. "Im taking, Transfiguration, POtions, Charms, Herbology, Drama, History of Magic, Ancient Runes, and Defense Against the Dark Arts." she said, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Gwen grinned,
"Awesome! As I always say, it aint livin if it doesnt hurt sometime. Risks are fun, being wild is fun, Hangovers...are not fun. But worth it. Usually." she laughed.
"And I think I´m taking DADA, Charms, CoMC, and potions" she smiled.

"So WildStuff, whatcha done so far?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Casey laughed with Gwen. "Well, since i've arrived yesterday, i have pranked three people, got reprimanded by two teachers, for something i didnt do. And last year i pranked who knows how many people." Casey said. She smiled. "Oh and by the way, if anyone mentions anything about exploding, flying, or any type of projectiles, it wasnt me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:01 pm

"explosions are my specialty!" gwen grinned, Caseys track record was impressive.
"last year I blew up Myrtles bathroom while expirimenting. Cost me my eyesight though.." She shook her Head,
"anyway if you need a potions wiz, don't hesitate to call on me" she chuckled.
She had loved her wild life, however those days were fading fast. She had responsabilities, a possible relationship and a future to think of.
It was strange, all her life she was imprisoned, by her family, her guilt, her old job as a tabledancer and now, free of that, she was in the Huntress business for life...but she'd keep looking for à loophole, a way out.
She wanted to be free.
Coming back from her thoughts sge smiled at Casey,
"this is Snickers by the way, or Snix ad I call him. He's my seeingeyesnake and bonded familiar." she gestured to the serpent slithering up her arm. About a foot and a half long and jetblack Snix nodded Casey muttering in parsle tongue.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Casey smiled at Gwen's potions comment. "That was you who blew up Myrtyle's bathroom! That was an awesome prank. Im sorry bout your eyes though." Casey laughed softly, "Dont be suprised if i take you up on that potions offer, Im not very good at it." she commented. Casey looked at the snake. She was sometimes afraid of them, but she hoped GWen would prevent her snake from hurting her. "Hello Snix" Casey said.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:34 am

"Yeah that was me, Heaven Snape was there too." I laughed, "And its okay, I´m getting used to being blind.And Im happy to help" I smiled letting Snickers go to Case, "He´s not gonna hurt you, dont worry" I nodded letting Snickers say hi and then slither up my arm again.
"Do you have a familiar?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Casey shyly pet the snake before it went back to Gwen. "No, I don't have a familiar." she commented. She looked around. "So, since you like pranks and such I'm going to guess that you have been to Weasley's Wizard Wheeze? Correct me if I'm wrong though." Casey smiled, "If you have been, what's your favorite prank item?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore   Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts, aching hearts and books galore
Page 1 of 1