Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson One: Alohamora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

Lesson One: Alohamora Empty
PostSubject: Lesson One: Alohamora   Lesson One: Alohamora EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 am

Isabella entered the filling classroom, and sat at a random desk. On the board, the word Alohamora was written. Oh, she'd read about that spell. It had its uses for unlocking locks. Perfect for pranks. She grinned at the thought. If only her pranking buddies Tristan and Casey were here. They could plot many pranks with this spell.

The teacher was evidentally waiting for more students to come, so Isabella took the time to finish some leftover Defense Against The Dark Arts homework. She looked up when she finished to a friendly face. "Hey! You take this class, too?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

Lesson One: Alohamora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Alohamora   Lesson One: Alohamora EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Casey walked into Charms. She saw Isabella and felt a little better, but not much. She smiled softly when Isabella acknowledged her.
"Yeah I take this class." silently she added, 'I want to be an auror so i have to take it." She was constantly repeating that to herself during most classes to keep herself from storming out.
She looked at the board. Alohamora. Good spell. Her brother had taught it to her when she was a first year. Just so, she would be prepared. Course she still had yet to need it. She sighed.
Back to top Go down

Lesson One: Alohamora
Page 1 of 1