Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Lesson

Go down 
+2
Blake Darling-Riddle
Annabelle DeArbour
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 am

Annabelle smiled as she reached the Quidditch Pitch, the sky was a clear blue and the sun was out and shining brightly, it was a bit hot but she supposed that was alright. Annabelle stretched a little, letting the suns rays float over her figure before setting her broom on the ground and sitting beside it, a smile on her features as she waited for her students to arrive.

[OOC: You guys have until Wednesday 6PM (AEST) to post, if you post any later then that you will be considered late and points will be taken. You can talk amongst yourselves as you come in as long as it is school related.]
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling-Riddle

Blake Darling-Riddle

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 am

Blake walked to the Quidditch area, broom in hand. She loved the sport and was actually quite glad to finally be doing something with it. When she arrived, she only saw the professor. Lame. She showed up first. Shrugging it off she walked up to the professor, waiting for others to show so they could get the show on the road. "Hey professor," she mused lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:29 am

He was excited about his first flying class. He loved flying and knew how to, but he hoped the professor would teach him, and his classmates, things and hits to be better, and why not, he spected to play some little Quidditch match between the classmates sometime. When he arrived he realized that the professor was the same as Transfigurations professor so he smiled.

"Good morning, professor Fey" he said and walked by standing next to the only girl who was there "Hi" he said to her.
Back to top Go down

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Marie made her way to the Quidditch pitch with a jump in her step. Aside from physical fitness, flying had to be her second favorite class. Once she reached the pitch, she waved a hand in greeting to the professor and the other two students.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 am

Annabelle smiled brightly at her students as the entered the pitch before crossing them off her class role

Jordan Knight
Jayden Roosvelt
Gwen DeArbour
Blake Darling
Marie Cross

She waited a few more minutes for the rest of her students to turn up but sighed when they didn't '20 points from Slytherin,' she thought dully before smiling at the students before her. "Good Morning class! I hope you're having a good week" She said happily, really the weather must be affecting her mood, not that she minded "Now before we begin I'll have you all know that this class will not always revolve around practical sessions where you will learn to fly, you will also be learning about Quidditch and other forms of flying transportation."

Annabelle paused allowing the information to sink in before continuing "Now I suppose you will all have been on a broom before and most likely already know how to fly, although I would feel much better knowing whether or not you can fly properly so I want you all to form a line, leaving your brooms on the floor on the side of your wand arm. Stick your arm up over the broom and say 'up'"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:53 am

When Professor Fey started the class he smiled, he didn't mind if there was theory at those classes to, it was obvious to be. He roled his eyes, but smiling happily he left his broom on the gorund by his right side. He sticked his arm over the broom and said "Up" and the broom flew up right to his had, making him smile.

Last edited by Jayden Roosvelt on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan Knight

Jordan Knight

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Jordan was running as fast as she could to the Quidditch Pitch. She of course knew how to fly, but felt like she needed to take some lessons if she wanted to try out for the team this year. Unforunatly she had just forgotton she had signed up for class.

"I'm sorry Professor." She simply said, not feeling like making up some excuse for being late. Instead she took the point deduction with out emotion and then went and stood by the other students, using her hand to call up her Firebolt. It took two tries but with a smirk and firm "UP," the broom zoomed into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Annabelle saw Jordan come running to the pitch from the corner of her eye "10 points from Slytherin for being late, Miss. Knight but it is nice of you to join us today" She said before watching the girl summon her broom with a smile and waited for the remaining members of her class to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling-Riddle

Blake Darling-Riddle

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 am

Blake watched as a couple of others showed up. Wonderful, a small class. She smirked lightly. The guy that had showed up after her said hey to her. "Hey," she replied back quickly before the teacher began speaking. Placing her broom on the ground, she looked it over and had a smirk left on her face. "Up," she commanded, and it easily did so.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:00 am

Gwen rushed to class, "I´m sorry professor, i- I overslept." she said, "Won´t happen again." She promised. Then she looked at her trusty broom. "Up." The broom flew up into her hand and she felt enegized. She loved flying.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

"Miss. DeArbour, I sincerely hope for your sake that it doesn't, that's the second time you've been late to my classes. Ten points from Slytherin" Annabelle sighed, she never liked taking points, she watched as the girl joined the group and summoned her broom and smiled, then turned to the youngest member of the group waiting for her to carry out the task.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:39 am

Gwen sighed, 20 points. She´d already lost 20 points. Well..she´d gained five...yeah, no. not good. She stroked her broom and smiled a little. At least they were in flying class and she mght be able to redeem herself.
Back to top Go down

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Marie went to a broom and stood on the left side of it. She was right-handed so her wand hand was also right.

"Up." She commanded of the broom.

The broom flew gracefully to her opened hand, and Marie waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Annabelle smiled brightly at them all "Alright all I want you to all do one lap around the field before the end of the lesson, just to see how well you can control your broom, your form etcetera, that way we can see what you need to work on most." She smiled at them before giving them the signal to take off.
Back to top Go down
Jordan Knight

Jordan Knight

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Jordan nodded, and mounted her broom. She remembered a bit how to stay balanced, thankful she had worn jeans for once today and not a skirt like normal. She pushed off the ground and started off slow but then went a bit faster around the pitch, returning to where she had started.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:26 am

Gwen pushed off and smiled as the familiar sense of freedom kicked in. She leaned forward and resisted the urge to laugh happily. She felt more comfortable on a broom that on the ground. She completed her lap and landed a bit clumsyly. Yeah...her landings weren´t the best.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Isabella rusheed to the Quiddich Pitch. Oh no, she was late! "I-I'm so sorry! I just got here... I have no idea how to get around this school. Sorry!" She finished. She walked to the other students, flushing with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lesson   First Lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

First Lesson
Page 1 of 1