Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Lesson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Annabelle sat once again on the pitch with her broom laying down next to her, she had made a few notes on the students flying styles and spent the rest of her time trying to find ways they would be able to improve on their weaknessess. It had taken her a while to think of something for all of them to be able to do but that was her life she supposed, she sighed and flopped onto her back staring at the sky in boredom as she waited for her students to show up to the class. Hopefully no one was late this time.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Jay was really excited with his flying classes, he loved flying and he desired to play in a Quidditch team, so he woke up early and when he reached the pitch he noticed he was the first. He yawned slightly because he still was a bit sleepy but then smiled and nodded at the professor.

"Good morning professor Fey" he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Gwen arrived leaning on her broom and stifled a yawn.
"Morning all." She muttered before opening her eyes wide as her broom smacked her rear.
"oh!" She smacked it back and glared. "I´m awake I´m awake" she whispered to it before giving it a final glare. It was morning. Worst time iof the day for her.
Back to top Go down
Blake Darling-Riddle

Blake Darling-Riddle

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:38 am

Blake arrived in loose clothes with her broom. It was getting ridiculous, but she could deal. "Morning professor," she mused as she placed her broom down on the ground and stretched, still slightly tired.
Back to top Go down

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Marie half-jogged to the pitch with her broom in hand. Aside from Physical Fitness, Flying was her second favorite class. It always let her unwind, and think of nothing. Once she entered the field, Marie waved a hand and smiled towards the professor and other students. Again, she stood to the side and wait for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 am

Annabelle greeted each of her sleepy students with a bright smile and a cheerful "Hello!", a while passed before she decided to start the lesson inwardly sighing as she had a late student. She crossed the students who weren't late off the role she kept

Jordan Knight
Jayden Roosvelt
Gwen DeArbour
Blake Darling
Marie Cross

Shaking her head slightly she looked back at the class and smiled widely, "Okay class, I want you to tell me what you know about Quidditch" She said bluntly the grin still on her features.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 am

Jay rised his hand with a bright smile.

"It's played on brooms, obviously" he started laughing a bit "There are seven players on each team, 1 seeker, 1 keeper, 2 beaters and 3 cheasers. The game has always reminded me of muggle soccer, because in Quidditch you have to score goals too. Then when the seeker catches the Snitch the game ends, an usually the team who chatches it wins" He said and shrugged a bit
Back to top Go down
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:49 am

Annabelle smiled and nodded at Jayden's answer "A good answer, Mr. Roosvelt, it could have been better, but all the same five points to Gryffindor." She suddenly and quite randomly conjured two stress balls, one purple and one blue, in her lap before picking them up and juggling them with one hand before continuing to speak.

"Quidditch as Mr. Roosvelt has kindly pointed out, is a game played on brooms, it is also a game which involves a four balls; one Quaffle, two Bludgers and one Golden Snitch" She paused a bit never missing a beat as she continued to toss both balls in a rotation with one hand.

"The game needs two teams, seven players on each side and as Mr. Rossvelt has already pointed out the positions of each player I see no point in stating them again." She drawled seemingly bored yet her voice held an underlining tone of amusement and giddiness as she watched one ball be taken by gravity while the other defy gravity for a few seconds.

"It is a game which requires speed and skill, the players must be fit and healthy," she paused a breath "but most of all, they need the correct reflexes" she barely finished the sentence before she threw one of the balls in Jayden's direction, sending it speeding towards the male and while the ball lost some of it's momentum due to her sitting down, it still moved rapidly in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:43 am

Jay smiled at Professor Fey when she gave him 5 points for Gryff and he listened at her with attention when she started explaining the game more deeply. Then suddenly Annabelle threw a ball right to him. He was surprised but catched the ball with agility, he had always liked the keeper position, and he grinned glancing the ball, playing with it between his hands. Then he looked at Professor Fey waiting for some instructionts to do with the ball.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle DeArbour

Annabelle DeArbour

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Annabelle smiled at the male before addressing the class "Now, we can all tell that was a very good catch, but was it a smart move? Any one can catch a ball out of reflex, but while in the game you have to react instinctively as well as think instinctively." Annabelle paused before deciding to expand on her point

"It's all well and good if you can catch the ball, it's excellent, but what if the situation calls for a different better reaction besides just catching the ball? For example, what if the situation called for feinting and allowing another person to catch the ball in order to confuse or stall the opponent or perhaps the Quaffle is just out of your arms reach? Do you attempt to fly over to it or do something else? Or perhaps it wasn't the Quaffle at all, instead a speeding Bludger? What then?"

She paused a bit before motioning for Jayden to throw the ball back to her and continued "I want your reflexes to become instinct while on the Quidditch pitch. That means that no matter what situation you are in, you will have the answer on how to mold it to your advantage." She letting a smile come up onto her features "But it also comes down to what position you want to play, so in a circle you guys are going to tell me what position it is you wish to play in Quidditch, starting with you Miss. Darling" She said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Isabella walked to the Quiddich pitch with a sigh of relief. She wasn't late! She smiled to herself, and walked to the other students happily. "I'm here!" She called to the teacher. Oh, maybe she WAS late... Not again!
Back to top Go down

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:15 am

Annalina strode out the doors, into the Quiddich pitch. "Madame... I'm sorry i'm late, I just transferred here from Beauxbatons." She walked towards the other students, and started to listen to the teacher's lecture about flying, and instinctual reflexes. "I plan on being a Chaser, or a Seeker." Anna said confidently, she knew how to play. Quiddich was her passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Lesson   Second Lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Lesson
Page 1 of 1